Tuesday, April 29, 2003

HONESTY (2)
The phone on my desk rang. I was half way crossing my room, for a meeting. I went back to my desk and picked it up. It was your aunt, my sister. She was saying something. I could not grasp the head or tail of her statement. It was either I had not focused myself or I had been trying to deny the fact that struck my ears. It was something serious about you. My whole body was trembling and I got hold to the arm of my chair, and slowly sunk my body in it.
Angel, remember while we were driving yesterday. I asked you how you were doing with your school and you said everything was okay. Honesty is not something to flirt with. We must be married to it. I wonder what was really the matter with you. That question kept on pondering my mind. I couldn’t have any clue, we gave you everything what other girl of your age couldn’t have.
Remember the silver bullet that you need to face the facts of this life. Do you think you can manage to get it in your hand? I am trying to find the answer to this haunting question.

No comments: