Tuesday, June 16, 2020

IMAGINATION

Like many other little girls, my life was filled and influenced by fairy tales. The one that has been implanted deeply into my mind and my heart are fairies. I always imagine that fairies live in  bell-shaped flowers. Eversince that time my preference toward flowers are directed to bell-shaped flowers. 
As I grow old, it remains there. Most of the flowers in my backyard are bell-shaped flowers. I could sit for hours in my garden admiring the flowers. I am captivated by the flowers and feel at peace. My imagination runs wild, and I bought a lot of fairy statues figurines. I put them on my study and when I am tired of reading, I set my eyes fixed on them and my mind drift away to the fairy lands. 
My imagination went wild  and I began to unfold my dreams and materilize them into the shapes of the fairy lands. I cannot tell you how it it, but this I know, it is so relieving. Ever since that time when my mind is in a chaotic situation, I choose to be in my garden and dive into my land of imagination. 




No comments: