Tuesday, May 27, 2003

FRIENDSHIP AMONG THE ANGELS


Xan, Wooly and my Angel
This morning as I passed the roses, I noticed the dull grey cocoon was broken open. There was nothing inside. It was just a cold empty shell. My mind is set far away to the future, years from now on, to your friendship, the three of you. I am certain the friendship will still be there. However the three of you would have a life of your own.
As I trace all the moments that you share, I thought about all the good times the three of you had had. Times that you could never have again.
I have seen empty shells, i have seen dried leaves, I have seen death...I am hoping that your friendships will never fade away neither will it be erroded by time nor die.
Angels, I am assured that you would have valued all these moments of friendship better.


No comments: