Tuesday, December 31, 2013

GOOD BYE DECEMBER

The  last day of December 2013. Time for reflection, to many. I am  enjoying the biting moments of the final day of 2013. Let me count my blessings along the year and thank God for them.
1. The last year of  working in  the gigantic cubicle and I will be out of the atmosphere that has been  part of me soooo long. Imagine 30 years.
2. I have finally made up my mind on what to do for the end is not the ending. I'm happy with what I choose although I know that I will be going  through winding and bumpy roads. I had been there even.
3. My daughter received lots of blessings. Opportunities that not many people have. She did. Im proud of her. In  fact I'm proud of all my children this year. They did their share as a child and as adults.
4. My mom is in a healthy condition. Thanks God, 91 years and she's going to be 92. That's something.
5. I have a white pinkish christmast trees full of angels and fairies. Hope they will be there again next christmast in a different color theme.
6. I made some of my dreams come true and that's getting rid of my excess bagage that has been boggling my mind throughout the year
7. I learn to appreciate and push myself to work with the details. Not much progress though, for the beginning is always hard. but one or two our are at least on the  right track.
 
Next year will be the one of the toughest year of my life. Fostering my new "baby", finishing my dissertation and becoming who I am. A wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, and His child. Good bye December, you might be the last this year, but next year will bear another you, although not the same you.  
 

No comments: